Too Much Paper
in your CPA Practice?
and increase the capacity
of your CPA practice by
up to 27%
More Capacity = More Income
= More Profits
I went paperless in my CPA
practice in 2003
and experienced instant
benefits and I can help you go paperless in 2013….
Did you know
25% of your working hours
could be spent handling papers?
I can show you how to reduce
your paperwork by as much as 80%
27% Increase in Your Billable
Without Any Increase In Your
YES! IT IS POSSIBLE
CPAs and their Staff spend up to 25% in managing and filing paper documents in their offices. With a paperless system they can reduce it to as little as 5%. What are you going to do with the additional 27% capacity (the 20% released is 27% of your
I was able to use the newly available capacity to catch up with all pending client projects and generate new revenue, offer new services to clients and improve the quality of existing services and thus able to increase fees in the following year without much resistance from clients
I have documented for you the complete process that
I followed in my office to
- You will save at least 40 hours of planning time as I am providing you the detailed plan that I followed and it is an actual plan that has worked – you can build on it.
- You will save many hours of research and learning time that you would spend trying to figure out what process to follow
- You will discover how I was able to go paperless without spending thousands of dollars on pre-packaged solutions using existing hardware, in the office, and some additional inexpensive hardware and software
- You will not be spending hours trying to finish reading my ebook – because I am not charging for the weight of the book (number of pages) but for the value of the information (and it is worth a lot more than its price) – so there are no confusing technical details – just simple straightforward material that CPAs like
- You will have an extremely simple guide that you can finish reading within a day and start your conversion process immediately – time is precious for you – know what you need to know when you need to know – you can not afford to learn-it-all at first before you go paperless
- You will discover how it is possible for you to overcome some of the most significant hurdles in the process of this major change
- You will discover how easy it is to go paperless and would feel bad that you haven’t done it yet (and I am sorry about that)
- MOST IMPORTANT REASON: You have sixty days of unlimited email support from A. Morani to answer all your questions about the conversion process. This is like have a full-time consultant by your side as you go paperless. You can’t go wrong with that.
Go Paperless in 2013
CPAs will have an edge in the market – A SIGNIFICANT EDGE – and if you do not take advantage of this tax season to go paperless, you could lose out on a major opportunity because 2013 is predicted to be a major
year for going paperless for CPAs – including you.
ORDER NOW FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD